I’m Björn Ottosson, a software engineer, musician, educator and general problem solver, based in Stockholm.
For about a bit more than a decade, until 2020, I worked at DICE and the Frostbite game engine with things like software engineering, architecture, technical product management and team leadership.
Over the years I have contributed to quite a lot of games in different genres in areas such as gameplay, tools, core systems, graphics and physics simulation.
Among other things, I have experience with:
- building high performance multi-threaded software in C++ and C#
- coordinating large engineering teams
- building platforms used by thousands of developers
- designing desktop applications and working with UX
- mentoring and building motivated teams
I am now available for contracting and consulting – reach out if you have any interesting opportunities.